D18558: Fix "QIODevice::read" warnings.

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 27 21:10:27 GMT 2019

dvratil requested changes to this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  The `readAll()`s after `close()` were needed IIRC, because reopening the socket and reading from it caused junk to be read from the buffer after reopening. This may have been caused by me doing something wrong. However, to make sure this does not keep happening, I'd suggest to always recreate the socket in `doReconnect()` instead of just reconnecting if it already exists.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D18558