KMail tells: "Unable to create persistent search"

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Jan 14 09:53:40 GMT 2019

Hi Andreas,

could you please start Akonadi from terminal (open "Konsole" and run
"akonadictl restart"), then try to create the search in KMail again - you
should see some more detailed errors in the Konsole window that might help us
figure out what's wrong.

Thanks,
Daniel

PS: kdepim-users is a better list for this kind of questions.

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683