D17947: Export the APIs needed to build Blogilo again

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 4 23:23:46 GMT 2019

knauss added a comment.

  @kkofler so blogilo is removed from kdepim team, that means like other expressed, that we would not put effort in keeping it running. As we are already exhausted by the amount of application under our umbrella and also blogilo is not really in the center of a pim suite...
  On the other side you got blogilo built with a small patch, great. So if you care about blogilo feel welcome to take over mantainership for blogilo!
  Than we surely find also solutions how we handle this patch. We simple want to make sure, that software we ship is in a good shape. And exporting symbols for an unmaintained application does not make sense, otherwise kdepim is getting a dumping ground for rotten applications.

REPOSITORY
  R86 PIM: Text Editor

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17947