D19290: Fix intermittent race in collectionattributetest

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 25 11:56:21 GMT 2019

dvratil added a comment.

  I agree with the //TODO// - only sending added/updated attributes should work just fine, the Server already handles it as incremental changes. I also realized that Tags and Relations have attributes too - I wonder if we should have some sort of `AttributeStorage` helper class that holds the attributes and does the book-keeping to avoid having the code repeated in all four entities.

  Regarding the broken test, the question is if the collectionsynctest doesn't only accommodate for the race-y behavior of the current code.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19290