D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

Yuri Chornoivan noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 31 06:49:12 BST 2019

yurchor added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> index.docbook:723

I know that we document everything, regardless whether it works, but isn't MSN Messenger discontinued and ceased to work now?

> index.docbook:730
> +    buttons to add or delete Web address fields. The <guibutton> Select ...<inlinemediaobject><imageobject>
> +    <imagedata fileref="go-down.svg" format="SVG"/></imageobject></inlinemediaobject></guibutton>
> +    Drop Down Box allows you to identify three different kinds of Web addresses: Home, Work, and Other.</para></listitem>

Regretfully, LaTeX (our main core to convert DocBook to PDF) does not play well with SVG. Can this and other SVGs be converted to PNGs with a regular convert utility from ImageMagick?

  convert file.svg file.png

REPOSITORY
  R204 KAddressBook

REVISION DETAIL