D22799: Adding new .docbook for KAddressBook, draft version

David Bryant noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 26 11:44:03 BST 2019

davidbryant added a comment.

  Yeah, Yuri .... Carl Schwan told me about /doc, and I had been doing that. But I recently bought a new PC, and in the process of moving everything off my old machine, I very stupidlly destroyed my cloned copy of the repo. Carl helped me get the index.docbook back with "arc patch", but I didn't have all the old files to put in /doc, so I just started it up as if it were all new stuff (which it mostly was ... I had to redo all the graphic images). Anyway, now I'm on a branch "arcpatch-D22799", and I've created the /doc sub-directory, and I won't erase my copy of the repo ths time. I promise.  :)  Thanks for your help. I've only got one more chapter to go, I think.

REPOSITORY
  R204 KAddressBook

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22799