D23397: tests(mimetreeparser): Add tests for the MessagePartTree.

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Aug 24 11:30:20 BST 2019

knauss created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
knauss requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The MessagePartTree out of a mail is the interface of MimetreeParser,
  so we should have tests, that garantee that the tree is correctly
  created.
  Currently this test is also done on rendertest (MessageViewer), but
  there many more things are tested, we can't remove the code there for
  the moment.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23397

AFFECTED FILES
  mimetreeparser/autotests/basicobjecttreeparsertest.cpp
  mimetreeparser/autotests/basicobjecttreeparsertest.h