D23167: Test grantleeheaderstyle's formatting of spamassassin headers

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 18 09:43:25 BST 2019

knauss added a comment.

  This patch will only work if kdepim-addons run `make install` before running the tests. This issue is fixed by patch D21444 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21444> especially the part that diff on `messageviewer/src/antispam/antispamconfig.cpp`.

  It is superseeded by D21444 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21444>.

  Btw. I think we should move `kmail.antispamrc` into messageviewer repo, as the file is needed for some parts inside messagelib ( but that is another topic).

  Thanks a lot for all you patches btw.

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

REVISION DETAIL