D23165: Fix CI failure in autotest grantleeheaderstyletest

Glen Ditchfield noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 15 02:29:54 BST 2019

gjditchfield created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
gjditchfield requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  grantleeheaderstyletest passes all tests in the KDE PIM Docker environment,
  but fails in CI because it does not find an expected Spamassassin header
  in some HTML-formatted output.  It seems likely that the style cannot process
  the message's spam headers because the antispam plugins are not installed
  in the test environment.

  This patch removes spam headers from the mbox file and the expected HTML
  output, so the test will behave the same in the KDE PIM Docker and the
  CI test environment.

  I think it would still be a good idea to test that spam headers are
  formatted correctly, so I will submit a companion patch that performs the
  test in kdepim-addons, where the antispam plugins will be present.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

BRANCH
  grantleeheaderstyle (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23165

AFFECTED FILES
  messageviewer/src/header/autotests/data/allheaders.mbox
  messageviewer/src/header/autotests/data/allheaders.mbox.html