akonadi_facebook_resource login failure

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Wed Aug 14 08:57:27 BST 2019

Hi,

I think Facebook has disabled the login because it did not pass Facebook
review. More importantly, the Resource did not work properly (or maybe at all)
anyway since the Events API it's using has been crippled by Facebook a while
ago.

I think we should disable/remove the resource again in the next PIM version.

/Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683