D20886: Add fields standard query parameter to Job and use it in FileFetchJob.

David Barchiesi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 16:01:04 BST 2019

barchiesi updated this revision to Diff 57191.
barchiesi added a comment.

  In D20886#458007 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20886#458007>, @dvratil wrote:

  > Since this changes the API, we must also bump the version in CMakeLists.txt. KIO GDrive will then have to have an `#ifdef` on  LibKGAPI version to use either the old or the new approach, based on against what version of LibKGAPI it is compiled. This LibKGAPI API will not be publicly available until August (KDE Applications 19.08 release).
  >
  > Another option is to have KIO GDrive master depend on the master of LibKGAPI and not doing any KIO GDrive release from master until LibKGAPI 19.08 is released (but I doubt @elvisangelaccio would be too happy about that :-) )

  I guess we should let @elvisangelaccio decide, I believe the first approach is better because it allows building a newer KIO GDrive against older versions of LibKGAPI.

  I think this revision needs some more work anyways, I would like to find an elegant way of applying the fields query param in the case of lists. Both `FileFetchJob` and `TeamdriveFetchJob` (as seen in my last update) need to manually handle applying filters to `items`.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20886?vs=57174&id=57191

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20886

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/drive/aboutfetchjobtest.cpp
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_request.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_response.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_limited_fields.json
  examples/teamdrive/mainwindow.cpp
  src/core/job.cpp
  src/core/job.h
  src/core/job_p.h