D20881: KCalCore Clazy fixes

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 29 23:01:51 BST 2019

winterz marked 5 inline comments as done.
winterz added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dvratil wrote in recurrencerule.cpp:2078
> Should this be in an `else` branch? Otherwise `bydays` will be appended twice if the condition above is true

I'm not seeing what you're seeing.  I'll revert the logic back

> dvratil wrote in vcalformat.cpp:788
> This looks identical to the code above, should it be moved into its own function? (not necessarily in this review, but if you feel bored ;-))

too much work at this time.  huge amounts of code in the file really needs refactoring. I'll skip it.

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20881