T10755: Unifying Applications' release versions

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 2 18:42:39 BST 2019

aacid added a comment.

  I think this is the wrong mindset, i'd say "KDE Applications doesn't exist", it's just a name we made up because listing the 200 applications we release at the same time in a single headline would not work.

  Personally i don't want people thinking they use "KDE Applications", i want them thinking how they just use gwenview or ark or kgpg or spectacle, they just happen to be released at the same time because it's easier for everyone involved.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10755