D20243: ItemSync: skip handling remote items if local changes failed

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 5 08:11:51 BST 2019

dvratil added a comment.

  :-( This is getting awfully convoluted, I'm having a really hard time keeping track of the state.

  I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to simply finish the job in `checkDone()` (which gets called from everywhere) when there's an error and adjust `ResourceBase` to stop feeding the `ItemSync` job when it is in an error state. That should make all this error-handling madness easier. I'll look at this at the sprint.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20243