SQLite options, Akonadi

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Thu Apr 25 13:47:14 BST 2019

Hi,

currently it's not possible to change the SQLite PRAGMAs through a
configuration, only by changing the code.

What is your usecase for the changes? Maybe we can add it to Akonadi, or make
it configurable through some other means.

- Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683