D15389: Fix multiple train numbers in DB extractor

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 10 09:05:07 BST 2018

vkrause added a comment.

  Good question. For the "Flügelzug" configuration in your test case it's always the same type I think. However, I'm not sure if the train-equivalent of "code shares" exists, e.g. on international ICE/TGV/Thalys/etc services.
  The lesson I learned on trying to find patterns for train numbers (or platforms/station names) so far is: don't, there's always some corner case breaking this ;-)

REPOSITORY
  R1003 KItinerary: Travel Reservation handling library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15389