D15389: Fix multiple train numbers in DB extractor

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 9 22:19:55 BST 2018

nicolasfella created this revision.
nicolasfella added a reviewer: vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Some trains have double train numbers, e.g. ICE 234, ICE 136. In the PDF I have the second number is on a new line (with the arrival station), so I check that line and append the result to the number if found. This broke
  things for international tickets, so only do it for domestic ones.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with domestic one (with double train number) and two international one (without double train number)

REPOSITORY
  R1003 KItinerary: Travel Reservation handling library

BRANCH
  multitrainnumber

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15389