FW: Kleopatra donation - pyament info request

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Oct 8 18:02:06 BST 2018

Hello Simone,

depending on the platform you use, you can download Kleopatra for Windows from
the Gpg4Win project website: https://www.gpg4win.org. On Linux most
distributions provide Kleopatra packages by default. There are no official
builds for Mac OS that I'm aware of, I'm afraid.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683