D16244: korgac: Make the korgac notification dialog even smaller

David Fries noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 16 04:50:03 BST 2018

dfries created this revision.
dfries added a reviewer: mlaurent.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dfries requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The existing comment was
  // Try to keep the dialog small and non-obtrusive.
  but it prevented the user form making it even smaller.
  Make the minimum size smaller than the initial size, and enable
  options to take less space for it be even smaller.

TEST PLAN
  Take a screen shot of the Reminders window before applying change (I get a size of 583x321), notice the window doesn't get smaller, apply change, notice it is smaller (I get 432x208), notice the window now can get even smaller (I get down to 288x181).

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16244