D6368: [Views] Flatten event items

Olivier Churlaud noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 17 18:38:16 BST 2018

ochurlaud added a comment.

  In D6368#344479 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D6368#344479>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I'm not on board with making the roundrects into flat squares. A little bit of corner rounding is a nice touch. If we remove all visual ornamentation, we make our design look cold, barren, and amateurish IMHO.

  So basically Nate you find the result better as it currently is than in the direction I proposed?

  To me, Korganizer looks very outdated. But it's surely opinion based (shared by a lot of peopleand not shared by an other lot of people) and therefore I'm not fighting too much on that.

REPOSITORY
  R76 PIM: Event Views

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6368