D16246: korgac: For no grab avoid mouse cursor when placing window

David Fries noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 17 15:36:54 BST 2018

dfries added a comment.

  One other bug unrelated to this patch sequence and I wouldn't think it would be specific to korgac.  If I don't set the theme it doesn't get stuck printing the message, but it doesn't have the theme.  I didn't know if you would have any suggestions off the top of your head, other than start debugging.

  Debian bug #910555 <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=910555>

  That bug was against libkf5notifications5 5.28, but 5.49 has the same problem.

  With fvwm and stalonetray,
  export QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME=kde
  results in the following being printed over and over again and it's recursive, so I expect it to eventually bomb out.
  QSystemTrayIcon::setVisible: No Icon set

  I have /usr/share/korgac/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps/korgac.png
  strace shows it gets to the directory, but doesn't load the file.
  strace -e file korgac 2>&1 |grep korgac.icons.hicolor.32x32.apps
  stat("/usr/share/korgac/icons/hicolor/32x32/apps", {st_mode=S_IFDIR|0755, st_size=4096, ...}) = 0

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16246