D16509: Eventviews: associate calendar color to remoteID rather than ID.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 29 10:21:36 GMT 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, dkurz, ochurlaud.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This way, recreating the davgroupware resource won't lose all colors.
  Same thing when the server temporarily "forgets" that those folders
  exist, as we had recently on a kolab server.

  I'm assuming that all resources actually set a remote ID.

TEST PLAN
  Removing colors from eventviewsrc, and assigning colors to calendars in korganizer,
  I can now see this in eventviewsrc:
  https://caldav.kdab.com/calendars/dfaure@kdab.com/0a9636a30e83-8c02805b740e-0a0dee75/=126,140,141
  and restarting korganizer shows the colors I picked.

  Restoring an old backup of eventviewsrc with collection IDs as key, those colors still work
  (so the compat code works).

  In all of this, what is still missing is to upload user-chosen colors to the DAV server...

BRANCH
  Applications/18.08

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16509