D16244: korgac: Make the korgac notification dialog even smaller

David Fries noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 16 14:54:18 BST 2018

dfries added a comment.

  inline comment

INLINE COMMENTS

> dvratil wrote in alarmdialog.cpp:211
> I wonder, how does this work with HiDPI? Should this be multiplied by DPI or some other factor? 424px on HiDPI screen would be super-tiny.

If 424 would be super-tiny, would be only super-tiny*1.36.

I don't have a HiDPI monitor to test, but I see,
korgacmain.cpp:    QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_EnableHighDpiScaling);
and if I run with the environment variable QT_SCALE_FACTOR=2 everything is super huge.  What do you think?

highdpi.html <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/highdpi.html>

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL