D15760: WIP: Interface for mail headers in MimeTreeParser

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 3 14:12:29 BST 2018

knauss added a comment.

  And what about the idea of a "HeaderObject" instead of methos inside nodehelper?

INLINE COMMENTS

> vkrause wrote in nodehelper.cpp:526
> where is this deleted again?

Good point ;D I haven't thought about it - but yes we have to pass QSharedPointer around.

> vkrause wrote in nodehelper.cpp:529
> This encodes and re-parses the header, is there no way to avoid that?

I don't understand the magic inside KMime not that deeply about all these headers and classes and subclasses. I just copied that part from messageviewer/src/header/headerstyle_util.cpp
If you have any ideas how to improve this...

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D15760