D16114: Fix keyboard editting of start/end times of VTODOs

Denis Kurz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 10 20:46:58 BST 2018

dkurz created this revision.
dkurz added a reviewer: KDE PIM.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dkurz requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Editting start/end times of VTODOs using only the keyboard did not
  trigger a check whether the VTODO is dirty. If other fields were updated
  along with start/end times, everything was fine, but only editting those
  times was simply ignored. The patch causes a dirty check for keyboard
  edits of the corresponding KTimeComboBoxes.

  BUG: 391769
  FIXED-IN: 5.9.3

TEST PLAN
  I changed start and end times of a test VTODO. Without the patch,
  the change was not saved when hitting OK, nor did I hit my dirty-check
  breakpoint. With the patch, everything works as expected: Keyboard editting
  results in an updated VTODO, as verified via the Month View tooltip and by
  opening the IncidenceEditor again for that VTODO. VEVENTs do not have this
  problem even without the patch.

REPOSITORY
  R78 PIM: Incidence Editor

BRANCH