D16532: Avoid deadlocking Akonadi on duplicates during merge

Allan Sandfeld Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 4 10:47:39 GMT 2018

carewolf added a comment.

  The problem is, in this case, with the existing code, the only way to get akonadi working again would be dropping the cache in akonadiconsole, and then redownloading everything from the server, which means we would only have one of the RIDs. If we could make sure than excess RIDs are removed during normal syncs, that would work too as syncs are automatically triggered if there is a duplicate like this because the number of messages doesn't match. This change just makes things keep working until such a correction is made.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16532