D16509: Eventviews: associate calendar color to remoteID rather than ID.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 1 23:12:58 GMT 2018

dfaure added a comment.

  I'm having second thoughts about this one.

  1. because a remoteId isn't globally unique among resources, so this would need to be prefixed with a resource ID (and then recreating the resource wouldn't find the settings again, defeating the main point of this patch).
  2. because it seems that the actual bug I'm trying to fix (colors lost when recreating the DAV resource) would be best fixed by "uploading" the user-chosen colors to the DAV server. If that was implemented, then this patch wouldn't be needed, we would find the right colors again even with new collection IDs.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D16509