Help proposal for Akregator

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu May 3 20:47:55 BST 2018

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Thu, 03 May 2018 21:41:09 +0200, Pierre wrote

> Hi
>
> Thanks a lot for the offer.
> I am a daytime PostgreSQL DBA so there is no problem with the big ones, I just
> don't have as much an extensive training on SQLite so far… So if you have deep
> knowledge of SQLite, that could come in handy.

Hi Pierre,

I've dinked around with SQLite.  I am *no* expert on it .. but how hard
can it be?  :p

Although see Sandro's follow-up (after mine).  I agree that we want to
leverage akonadi rather than have two DBMS instances running on the same
box.

I assumed (teach me to assume!) that that was your intention...

I'll also state that I am not an akonadi expert however I do have an
ERD.  As you are a DBA, you'll be able to understand it easily enough.

Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926        iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054