PIM Sprint 2018 in Toulouse

Franck franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 23:10:18 BST 2018

Hi guys,

I need one more info : please tell me if you plan to apply for travel
reimbursement, and if so have you done it already .

Basically the board is asking me to tell them when all the travel requests
are completed for the sprint, feel free to private message me to tell me if
you want to apply, and if it is done already or if you haven't yet.

Cheers.