D11508: Fix messagelib core includes

José Manuel Santamaría Lema noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 22 20:19:09 GMT 2018

joselema added a comment.

  Well that seems to me exactly the opposite of what you said above; I sent the second version of the patch because you said above:

  > For me the second patch seems more logical.

  > Perhaps you can test it.
  > Indeed we don't need to install it.

  So it's my understanding that you said that "we don't need to install widgetbase.h".

  However, I tested the second patch against the stable branch, and I just realized it wouldn't build against master because of:
  https://cgit.kde.org/messagelib.git/commit/?id=e068f81e9a6176309301eed7765aa54b2ef120dc

  So using #include "core/widgetbase.h" instead of the camelcase <MessageList/Widget> would fix the compilation of the second patch against master.

  So, I'm sending a third version of the patch in case your first quoted comment is right and the second one is wrong (i.e. the installation of widgetbase.h is not actually neccesary). If it's the opossite we can just close the review.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D11508