Kontact website

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Jul 16 00:47:41 BST 2018

Hola,

last year during Akademy I started toying with an idea of having a proper
website for Kontact to present it as a product, similar to what Krita,
Digikam, Plasma Mobile and some other projects in KDE do. I started playing
with the kde.org template a while ago, but today I finally managed to polish it
and to fill it with some actual content:

Live version: http://kontact.dvratil.cz (auto-updated from git)
Git repo: https://cgit.kde.org/scratch/dvratil/kontact-kde-org.git

For now most of the content is just short blurbs and outdated feature lists
from the wikis - if you find some time, please help improving the content any
way you see fit. Ideally we should bring up-to-date the wikis and cherry-pick
the really cool stuff with screenshots to the website.

Once the content does not suck, we can ask sysadmins to host it somewhere for
us and point kontact.org and kontact.kde.org to the new website.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683