KDE PIM BoF at Akademy

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 12:38:05 BST 2018

Hi folks,

I assume we want to have a PIM BoF at Akademy, and sice the schedule is slowly
filling up I think we should find a date and time soon-ish. Are there any
preferences/no-go times for those who want to attend?

Also write down any topics you'd like to discuss on the BoF so we can put them
in BoF notes :)

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683