D14010: FolderSettings: Fix "no resource found in collection" assert.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 9 19:35:55 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: mlaurent, dvratil, vkrause.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application edited subscribers, added: kde-pim; removed: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Use collectionFromId on demand when the resource is needed and wasn't
  set in the collection passed to FolderSettings::forCollection.
  For instance this happens in KMail::Util::mailingListsFromMessage
  which uses item.parentCollection(), where the resource isn't set.

  We do this on demand rather than in setCollection() because
  in many cases (when other methods of FolderSettings are being called)
  we don't actually need the resource.

TEST PLAN
  Reply followed by Forward-as-attachment would often hit
  the assert for me, especially when using the toolbar buttons (probably
  unrelated?).

REPOSITORY
  R92 PIM: Common Mail Support

BRANCH