D14139: KMail: fix selecting a favorite that is filtered out in the foldertreeview.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 15 18:05:02 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: vkrause, dvratil, mlaurent.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application edited subscribers, added: kde-pim; removed: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Instead of reacting to a selection change in the foldertreeview's
  selection model (which won't happen, if the newly selected folder is
  filtered out in that view), let's make Pane react on the explicit call
  to setCurrentFolder. For this we need the QModelIndex in the arguments
  to that method (=> corresponding kmail change coming up).

  Side fix: set mPreferEmptyTab to false in case setCurrentFolder is
  called twice; but in the end I fixed that in
  KMMainWidget::slotFolderChanged so that it's not called twice.

TEST PLAN
  Type "zzz" in the filter-lineedit for the folder-tree-view,
  so everything disappears. Then try to select a favorite folder.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

BRANCH
  Applications/18.04