D9885: Retrieve OAuth2 token with HTTP socket

David Kahles noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 20 06:37:49 GMT 2018

davidk updated this revision to Diff 25669.
davidk added a comment.

  Unfortunately i can't reproduce the crash (with QT 5.10.0).

  But it may be related to the redirection to localhost, because i don't return a valid http response to the webview.
  Instead, i close the connection after recieving the request. I added a line to cancel the page load, after recieving
  the request on the socket. I hope this fixes the problem.

  I wonder why the change breaks kio-gdrive but not the other applications i tried. Maybe it's related to the nested QEventLoop?

  Anyways, would you mind trying it again?

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9885?vs=25575&id=25669