T7846: akonadi > MySQL ERD Review

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 31 20:29:19 GMT 2018

dvratil added a comment.

  There are some relations missing in the PDF, for example CollectionPimItemRelation - as the name suggests - holds n:m relations between CollectionTable and PimItemTable. I can see those relation in the mysql schema I sent you (i.e. CREATE TABLE CollectionPimItemRelation has the respective CONSTRAINTS). Did maybe something go wrong during your import?

  > Minor - personally, it would be great to use underscores to separate names. I find it far easier to read [tag_remote_id_resource_relationship_table] than [tagremoteidresourcerelationshiptable] This is yet-another-nitpick.

  We use a single XML file to generate both the DB schema and the ORM C++ code, and since we use CamelCase names in C++, the generated SQL schema also uses the same system, but the capitals get removed when imported in SQL I suppose.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T7846