D10011: make cmake/FindLibIcal.cmake ready for cross compilation.

Christophe Giboudeaux noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 23 10:50:45 GMT 2018

cgiboudeaux added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> knauss wrote in FindLibIcal.cmake:4
> mmh i changed it because pkgconfig returns XXX_INCLUDEDIR and I thought so this is the more "stadardized" name.

and it's not :) What should be removed however is ${LibIcal_INCLUDE_DIRS}/libical at the bottom of this file.
This should be part of LibIcal_INCLUDE_DIRS if necessary.

> knauss wrote in FindLibIcal.cmake:18-20
> for the first I can understand, beause we don't want PkgConfig found line shown.
> But why QUIT for the second line?

Because we don't need the pkg-config output.
Our policy is that The Find_xxx.cmake modules should only use the pkg-config output as HINTS. The stuff must be found even if the .pc file cannot be found (eg: on Windows).

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10011