Forcing ItemFetchJob to fetch from resource?

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Jan 20 09:06:43 GMT 2018

Hello,

how can I force an ItemFetchJob to call retrieveItems() in the resource?

This is for FatCRM. I need to force a re-sync of the item, to work around an
issue where the server doesn't tell me that an item's attribute has changed.

This seems to just hit the cache though:
         Akonadi::ItemFetchJob *job = new Akonadi::ItemFetchJob(item, this);
         job->fetchScope().setFetchRemoteIdentification(false);
         job->fetchScope().setIgnoreRetrievalErrors(true);
         job->fetchScope().fetchFullPayload(true);

(There's setCacheOnly, but I want setBypassCache...)

Thanks for your help.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5