D9715: Fix duplicated entries in Google Calendar and Tasks resource settings dialog

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 8 18:33:50 GMT 2018

poboiko added a comment.

  My suggestion is to implement both fixes.
  On one hand, wrong connect/disconnect behaviour is not OK and should be fixed.
  On the other hand, we're dealing here with some sort of race condition, which in principle can be triggered i.e. if one has slow internet connection and somehow clicks "reload" twice (?), changes active account (?) before previous data arrived, or something like that. I'm not quite sure it is impossible; and additional clear() call looks rather harmless.

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL