D9753: Win: Create local socket named pipes based on the instalaltion prefix

Hannah von Reth noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 9 10:19:25 GMT 2018

vonreth added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D9753#188060, @dvratil wrote:

  > Thinking about this, will this work if the actual application is installed in a different prefix than the Akonadi server/libraries?

  In that case most probably everything, including akonadi, would break.
  The only valid setup, with the applications using akonadi in a different prefix,  that I can imagine are unit tests....
  So as te client dll is lokated besides the akonadi server maybe we should use the dir of the dll in the client side code?

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9753