D9715: Fix duplicated entries in Google Calendar and Tasks resource settings dialog

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 10 12:04:45 GMT 2018

poboiko added a comment.

  > a) is the fix relevant also for Applications/17.12?

  I guess so. I have experienced this for some time, it doesn't look like a recent regression.

  > b) please try to use arc land next time. This way the commit message has no context at all and having to check the review even for basic information about the change is not nice.

  Sorry! Will provide more details in commit message next time...
  Haven't used the Arcanist before, I'm just more familiar with good old git diff & web interface. I've just found this <https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Using_Arcanist> guide; I assume this is the right one.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D9715