PIM Sprint 2018 in Toulouse

Franck franck.arrecot at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:54:20 GMT 2018

Hi Everyone,

So it's time to set the date for the PIM Sprint.

The pool votes converges toward the* April 20/21/22 Weekend*. Ekito
confirmed me it would be ok for them too, so here we go.
I usually do the hotel reservation for Volker, Dan & Sandro, but feel free
to ping me if you need one, or (for the usuals) if this time you don't need
one.

Have a good day !
Cheers.