D10799: KCalCore: remove local versit copy and use libical's icalvcal library instead

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 24 16:26:35 GMT 2018

winterz created this revision.
Restricted Application added a project: KDE PIM.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: KDE PIM.
winterz requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch removes the ancient local copy of versit and replaces it with the same calls to the libical's icalvcal library.

  Benefit: we let the libical people properly maintain.

  Thanks to krop for adapting FindLibical.cmake

TEST PLAN
  builds and make test still works

  should continue work for people using ancient libical 1.0, but I would like to increase the min libical version to 2.0.

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D10799