D17822: Fix send to KDE Connect for older KDE Connect version

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Dec 27 16:45:24 GMT 2018

nicolasfella created this revision.
nicolasfella added a reviewer: vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When I wrote the code I assumed that by the time it is released the corresponding KDE Connect changes would be released, too. History proved me wrong. The openFile method will only be available with KDE Connect 1.4 whose release
  is not yet scheduled.

  For older versions of KDE Connect shareUrl is used now. That transfers the file but does not open it.

TEST PLAN
  Tested with KDE Connect 1.3.3 and master (with version bumped to 1.4).

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

BRANCH
  fixkdeconnect

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D17822

AFFECTED FILES
  plugins/messageviewer/bodypartformatter/semantic/semanticurlhandler.cpp