KMail-Index-IDs

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Sat Dec 22 13:51:17 GMT 2018

On Friday, 21 December 2018 13:12:47 CET Jos van den Oever wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi Jos,

> I'm investigating how to read and write *.index and *.index.ids files in
> kmail directories. Where is the code that handles these files?

nowhere, this is code from KMail1 times, it's not used by KMail or Akonadi
anymore. The only place refering to those files is in MailImporter code
(mailimporter.git) in filterkmail_maildir.cpp

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683