D14883: Thread messages with same reference ID together

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 16 20:34:42 BST 2018

dvratil accepted this revision.
dvratil added a comment.

  Many thanks for digging into this code! The code looks good. I tried it on some of my folders and the threading still looks good.

  Do you have commit access? If not I can commit this in your name.

  If you are going to commit yourself, please fix the missing word in one of the comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> model.cpp:1679
> +    // We assume that the caller knows what he is doing and the message is actually in the cache.
> +    // If the message isn't in the cache then we should be called at all.
> +

....we should **not** be called at all

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library