D14892: Backport setting for delete-without-confirmation from master, without GUI.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Aug 16 21:31:29 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: mlaurent, dvratil, vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald edited subscribers, added: kde-pim; removed: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Up until 18.04 there was a dontshowagain checkbox in the message box.
  This was removed in 18.08, without any way to delete without
  confirmation. In master there's this config entry with GUI in the
  settings dialog, but that can't be backported due to the message freeze.

  At least having the hidden setting in 18.08 allows advanced users to
  set it -- and gives an easy support reply in the bug reports that I
  anticipate will come in:

  "Quit kmail, open ~/.config/kmail2rc, and in the [General] section add
  delete-messages-without-confirmation=true"

TEST PLAN
  Did the above, and I can again delete spam emails without confirmation dialog.

REPOSITORY
  R206 KMail

BRANCH
  Applications/18.08