D14861: KCheckComboBox: prefer a width that allows to read the complete lineedit text

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 15 14:42:18 BST 2018

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: dvratil, mlaurent, smartins, winterz.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald edited subscribers, added: kde-pim; removed: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  QComboBox's sizeHint is only based on the items in the combo, but if the
  text is "Subscription,Items,Collections", we might as well be able to
  read all this (assuming there is enough room, which is why this is
  sizeHint and not minimumSizeHint)

TEST PLAN
  works well with my akonadiconsole filter-combo for notifications, but I'm not sure where else this is used.

REPOSITORY
  R89 PIM: Libraries

BRANCH
  Applications/18.08

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14861

AFFECTED FILES
  src/libkdepim/widgets/kcheckcombobox.cpp
  src/libkdepim/widgets/kcheckcombobox.h