New framework: KF5Syndication

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Tue Aug 21 20:40:50 BST 2018

On 2018-08-18, Volker Krause <vkrause at kde.org> wrote:
> Unless there are objections we'd like to move KF5Syndication from PIM to KF5
> before the 18.12 dependency freeze (ie. in to the KF5 September or October
> releases).

This is not as such an objection, but I was surprised to see new
frameworks that used the Qt DOM api which to the best of my
understanding is somewhere between DONE and DEPRECATED.

(I'm not talking about as such what it uses internally, but what is
actually exposed by the library - we can't actually port to QXmlStream*
if we have QDom* on the api)

/Sune