D14753: [WIP] Add Bahrain Holiday File

Safa Alfulaij noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Aug 12 00:16:39 BST 2018

safaalfulaij added a comment.

  I tried to read about a way to //extend// the holiday if happened in a weekend day but couldn't find one.
  If any day of a holiday happen to be in a Friday or Saturday (Weekend days in Bahrain), the next working day will be a holiday.
  Example: Eid ul-Fitr is 3 days, starting from Thursday. It happens on Thursday, Friday, Satarday, Sunday and Monday, where Sunday and Monday are not actually holidays, but they are now so that a holiday is really a day-off and not a usual weekend day.
  I'll be done once I solve this for all the holidays in the file.

REPOSITORY
  R175 PIM: KHolidays

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D14753